SAP for Professional Services Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and cultivate collaborative learning in group discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reclassification for vendors invoice SAP S/4HANA

G13
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Good morning everyone! I need some help in resolving an issue.

I have an invoice that has been posted to supplier X, and it is wrong because there are two codes for the same supplier.
Do you know which application I should use in S/4HANA to be able to reclassify the accounting items from one supplier code to another to have it all together? I've been told to do so by the Clear outgoing payments- Manual clearing app, is this the right way to go?

I appreciate any help you can give me.
Regards

1 REPLY 1

Edna_Garcia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi G13,

You can use the Clear Outgoing Payments - Manual Clearing app.

On the first screen, click the "Clear Open items" button and add the company code and supplier number.

Supplier Rec01.png

In the next screen, select the correct document type for this process. I'm choosing the same document type as my invoice in this example.

Supplier Rec02.png

Click on the Post on Account tab, and select the correct supplier. Add the amount to get your balance in green, and Post.

Supplier Rec03.png

Now, in your report, Mange Supplier Line Items app, the original invoice was cleared with the journal entry reclassification, and you will have an open item for the correct supplier.  

Supplier Rec04.png

I hope this information answers your question.

Kind regards

Edna Garcia.