SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error FMCU012 in FMMPCOVRN

valen-74
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I try to carryforward a residual budget from 2023 to 2024 in S/4HANA 1610. The transaction FMMPCOVRN give me an error message  FMCU012 'No year of cash effectivity 2023 defined for category Payment, fiscal year 2024', when for new fiscal year 2024 the year of cash effectivity must be also determined as 2024. 

I don't know if I miss something in a customizing o this is a program error.

Could someone guide me, please?

Thank you in advance.

Valentyna

7 REPLIES 7

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Valentyna, I'd suggest you create a SAP Support Case.
There may be some missing code correction still not available in the standard.
Thank you!

0 Kudos

Thank you Mar

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

In the meantime, this note has been released 🙂
3354792 - FMMPCOVR is not increasing the YCE for target values
See if it helps you. If it does not, please go ahead and create the support case
thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Mar, this note does not contemplate release 801 for component EA-PS. We can't apply it. We'll open a case.

Thank you!

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry about that. I have asked to get the note updated. We did yesterday for many other releases under maintenance but skipped 801. 

Should be updated soon

kr

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi Mar, 

Thank you for rapid answer. We cuold apply the note and the original message was solved. But now we have a new one FMKU021 ' Fiscal year 2024 does not correspond to the posting date entered'

In the selection screen I put 31.12.2023 in both document and posting date, as the sender fiscal year is 2023. If I put 02.01.2024 in a posting date, the same error FMKU021 is shown in the selection screen with the text message 'Fiscal year 2023 does not correspond to the posting date entered'

Thank you in advance.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello! For the new error, better create a Support case and we will look into it if you still have the error.

thank you!