SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU Billing documents reverse/rebill when there is latest billing/invoicing docs

Prichly
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to reverse and rebill a billing doc which was the final move-out but created in error. the document created without billing line items and was never able to invoice. however the new contract as a result of movein billed correctly and invoiced. Now I need to ONLY reverse the incorrect billing document for the moved-out contract without reversing the latest ones for new contract but system wants me to also reverse the latest billing documents.

please see attached details....

sap-isu-help-08102018.jpg

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prichard,

I understand your concern, you are thinking since you want to reverse the billing doc. for an old contract then why the system is asking you to perform a reversal for a document related to the new contract. But see since device and installations are still the same (technical master data) so to make any sort of correction new billing document will also be impacted (meter reading correction or rate-category of operand change).

so you have to reverse all billing documents created after the final bill document, but since invoices are already generated for all new bills so I will suggest you to use adjustment reversal (EA21) for all the new bills and then bill reversal (EA20) for the final bill.

Regards

Manoj

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prichard,

I understand your concern, you are thinking since you want to reverse the billing doc. for an old contract then why the system is asking you to perform a reversal for a document related to the new contract. But see since device and installations are still the same (technical master data) so to make any sort of correction new billing document will also be impacted (meter reading correction or rate-category of operand change).

so you have to reverse all billing documents created after the final bill document, but since invoices are already generated for all new bills so I will suggest you to use adjustment reversal (EA21) for all the new bills and then bill reversal (EA20) for the final bill.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your response 🙂

We are on the same understanding and I was hoping there could be a way around this. My challenge is that this will now impact on the new owners invoices that have already been issued.