SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of reports in IS-U?

darrinbauer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find a list of all available, standard delivered SAP reports in the IS-U (Industry Solutions - Utilities) module?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No real (complete) list to my Knowledge and sadly only very limited information within SAP (online) Resources itself.

There used to be a (German) SAP Press Book. There's the SAP Wiki for Utilities (link) and although nearly impossible to see any mention of it, there still is an active Link for the SAP "Utiilties Cookbooks and Guidelines", which obviously mention a lot of Processes and Transactions : link

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NTeunckens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No real (complete) list to my Knowledge and sadly only very limited information within SAP (online) Resources itself.

There used to be a (German) SAP Press Book. There's the SAP Wiki for Utilities (link) and although nearly impossible to see any mention of it, there still is an active Link for the SAP "Utiilties Cookbooks and Guidelines", which obviously mention a lot of Processes and Transactions : link