SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

More about Priyanka in SAP Community

Priyanka Chakraborti Circular.png

Location (City, Country): Bangalore, India 

People_pictogram.png
Priyanka, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

I am deeply enthusiastic about SAP technology, having started my journey in this field back in 2014. Continuous learning and exploring diverse topics are integral to my personal and professional growth. My interests extend to activities such as reading, writing blog posts, and engaging in QA forums. Staying up-to-date with the latest developments and features in technology is crucial to me, ensuring that I remain adept in my field. The pursuit of knowledge and the ability to share insights through various mediums are significant aspects of my identity. 

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

As a seasoned Integration Consultant with nine years of experience in SAP, my primary area of expertise lies in SAP Integration Suite. A typical day at work involves a comprehensive approach to addressing business requirements. I engage in activities such as clarifying intricate integration needs, designing and implementing integrated scenarios using capabilities like Cloud Integration, Integration Advisor, and API Management. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and troubleshooting any integration challenges are integral components of my daily routine, ensuring the seamless flow of data and the successful integration of systems within the SAP landscape. 

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

Becoming an SAP Champion in the SAP Community was inspired by my eagerness to enhance my own skills by delving deeper into the intricacies of various integration processes. I am also inclined towards sharing my insights and knowledge. I actively contribute through blog posts and engage in addressing community queries. Being part of this collaborative environment is fulfilling, as it provides me with the opportunity to not only share my expertise but also learn from the diverse experiences and perspectives of fellow community members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and knowledge exchange and becoming an influencer. 

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

In the SAP Community, my learning involves a combination of active participation, knowledge sharing, and staying updated on the latest trends. This includes weekly check-ins to keep abreast of new questions, challenges, and solutions posed by fellow members. I allocate time for reading blog posts, gaining insights into best practices and emerging technologies. Engaging in conversations by answering questions is a crucial part of my routine too, as it reinforces my understanding and contributes to the collective knowledge pool. Additionally, I contribute through writing blog posts or sharing my experiences, aiming to provide valuable content that can benefit others in the SAP Community.  

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

To maximize your engagement and learning in the SAP Community: 

1. Actively Participate: Contribute to discussions, answer questions, and share your experiences. Don't hesitate to ask questions when you encounter challenges. The community is a valuable resource, and members are often willing to share their expertise and help you find solutions. 
  2. Follow Experts and Topics: Follow key experts and topics of interest to receive updates on relevant discussions. This helps you stay informed about the latest trends and best practices. 
  3. Contribute Content: Share your knowledge through blog posts.  
  4. Attend In-person and Virtual Events: Participate in virtual events, webinars, and community gatherings like SAP Inside Track. These events provide opportunities to network, learn from experts, and stay informed about SAP updates. 

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngPriyanka's question to you:
How do you envision the future of SAP Integration Suite in the era of AI?” In my view, AI holds the potential to significantly enhance efficiency by pinpointing nuanced corner cases in data mapping within the SAP Integration Suite. Its ability to analyze complex patterns and outliers can streamline processes and contribute to more accurate and refined data mapping outcomes. Share your thoughts and predictions on the exciting intersection of SAP Integration Suite and AI in the comments below! 

2 Comments
DataTherapist
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Congratulations @ Priyanka 🍀

ShaikAzmathulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Kudos, Priyanka!

Labels in this area