SAP Inside Track
An SAP Inside Track is a community driven event for SAP Community members to share knowledge about SAP related topics. Find out more about SAP Inside Tracks in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024

SAP Inside Track
SIT kolkata 2024.PNG

Hello SAP Community Kolkata,

SIT Kolkata is Back to the City of Joy. We are hosting the event on 27th April 2024 at Biswabangla Convention Center.

Please fill in your details for speaker nomination.

Please share your details for participation details.

Please ensure you maintain a community profile and write a blog/ post/ start a discussion to the community's success.

We want to take a moment to convey our gratitude to Sindhu Gangadharan for giving a life to SAP Community India and active members across the region to start their respective chapters and guides who has helped us through all the phases of community :-

Abhiishek Chatterjee Mahesh Palavalli Devraj Bardhan Svea Becker Katherine Kenneally Craig Cmehil Ranjeet kumar SatheeshKumar Dhandapani Sabarna Chatterjee Syambabu Allu Prasath Elumalai Ruthvik Chowdary Deepika Hirematt Ajit Kumar Panda Uma Anbazhagan Anjitha K A Sandeep K Poonam Goje Singh Moumita ~TheDataTherapist 🌸 Swati Maste PremKumar K Jeetendar Singh Yadav Priyam Chaudhury Rahul Agarwal  Sarthak Roy 

SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 
SAP Inside Track Chennai 
SAP Inside Track Gurugram 
SAP Inside Track Kolkata 
🌸 🍀

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
BISWA BANGLA CONVENTION CENTRE, Action Area I, Newtown, New Town, West Bengal, India
53 Comments
vdayal1994
Discoverer

Looking forward to be a part of this group and meet you again. It was a wonderful experience last year. Thank You ! ..

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello Vishnu, Apologies for the late reply. We would be very happy if you could join us for the event. Kindly let us know how you want to be part of the event. Speaker/ volunteer/ Participant? 

Thank you for showing interest in the event. 

Best Regards

Moumita 

vdayal1994
Discoverer

Thanks you ! @DataTherapist, I have already registered through form and eagerly waiting to repeat the history.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Kindly let us know if you have received confirmation.

vdayal1994
Discoverer

@DataTherapist  Yes received a mail on Friday. Thank You ! 

surajch
Newcomer

Hi Team, @DataTherapist , when can we expect this Event for Hyderabad SAP Tech Associates.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Kindly request in community -> location -> Hyderabad. They can guide the best on this.

Kyotaro
Explorer

#intrested I have press the rsvp but didn't get any reply email. But didn't get any mail plz guide what to do..

Sampi
Newcomer

Hi Moumita,

Is this session fully in person or can we attend virtual also ? 

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Sounds great @vdayal1994 
I hope you are already part of the Kolkata Group - if not, join it today 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
vdayal1994
Discoverer

Thanks ! @sveabecker. I did it long back and finger crossed to be a part of this year too.

ManasGhosh
Newcomer

Hi ,

Please let me know how I can attend this event.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Kindly show your interest in the top right option. Please join the Kolkata Group 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
SomnathMitra
Newcomer

Great initiative !!

Sbarik123
Newcomer

Hi ,

Please let me know how I can attend this event.

SitabjaB
Discoverer

Hello 
Kindly show your interest in the top right option. Please join the Kolkata Group 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
Saumili_1
Newcomer

Hello,

I received a mail which is regarding registration process which i have already completed beforehand. How do I know for sure if my ticket for going is confirmed?

Please let me know.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Kindly RSVP on top right as yes, we will allocate seat on 1st come 1st serve Basis.. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sourasish_Gupta
Newcomer

Ma'am, is SAP Universal ID same as SAP Community ID?

And, in the form, would I have to mention the name of my SAP Community ID and LinkedIn Profile in the given spaces, or would I have to provide the link of those two profiles in that given space?