SAP Inside Track
An SAP Inside Track is a community driven event for SAP Community members to share knowledge about SAP related topics. Find out more about SAP Inside Tracks in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Kolkata 2024

SAP Inside Track
SIT kolkata 2024.PNG

Hello SAP Community Kolkata,

SIT Kolkata is Back to the City of Joy. We are hosting the event on 27th April 2024 at Biswabangla Convention Center.

Please fill in your details for speaker nomination.

Please share your details for participation details.

Please ensure you maintain a community profile and write a blog/ post/ start a discussion to the community's success.

We want to take a moment to convey our gratitude to Sindhu Gangadharan for giving a life to SAP Community India and active members across the region to start their respective chapters and guides who has helped us through all the phases of community :-

Abhiishek Chatterjee Mahesh Palavalli Devraj Bardhan Svea Becker Katherine Kenneally Craig Cmehil Ranjeet kumar SatheeshKumar Dhandapani Sabarna Chatterjee Syambabu Allu Prasath Elumalai Ruthvik Chowdary Deepika Hirematt Ajit Kumar Panda Uma Anbazhagan Anjitha K A Sandeep K Poonam Goje Singh Moumita ~TheDataTherapist 🌸 Swati Maste PremKumar K Jeetendar Singh Yadav Priyam Chaudhury Rahul Agarwal  Sarthak Roy 

SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 
SAP Inside Track Chennai 
SAP Inside Track Gurugram 
SAP Inside Track Kolkata 
🌸 🍀

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
BISWA BANGLA CONVENTION CENTRE, Action Area I, Newtown, New Town, West Bengal, India
53 Comments
Saptara_HR
Newcomer

Looking forward to connect with People & explore the HR module.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello ,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the seat allocation as we have limited seats. Thank you

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Please note that there is no automatic confirmation once you left your "yes" (RSVP). You'll get more information via email in the next days. In the meanwhile, please join the Kolkata Group, where you can get also updated information about the event. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
DataTherapist
Active Participant

Thank you for your help here @sveabecker  🙂 

Sb101
Newcomer

Looking forward to be a part of this group and meeting fellow sappers.It will be a wonderful experience.Thank You ! ..

Jit_89
Newcomer

I would like to join as participant. I have clicked yes and I didn't got any email for confirmation. Can you please help me.

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Hello All, Please note one correction to the IDs. We would need your community name to issue the digital badges post-event. example: my community name is @DataTherapist  and I will put my email xxx@gmail.com then the badges will be issued. 

Thank you for your patience and support through out the events. Please feel free to call us with our first name and drop your queries here or email us. 

DataTherapist
Active Participant

Dear All,

Please RSVP on top right, we will allocate on first come first serve basis. Thank you for your patience and support thought out the seat allocation as we have limited seats. 

Subhro16
Discoverer

maam my team is not in top 25 or 10,so we can also attend for free?and what would we show at the entry?

Sayan_APO
Newcomer

Hi,

This is Sayan Das. Now I am Working in SAP APO. I want to explore SAP IBP and other modules of SAP SCM.

SOUGATA_APO
Newcomer

Right now working as an APO consultant, want to explore more about SAP beyond my relm. S looking forward to attend this programe and explore more.

mitra2483_sap
Explorer

I have already RSVP'd as yes and joined the community. Do I need to register?

Aishika
Newcomer

Good morning!
My team participated in the SIT ICOE Hackathon Round 1 but we couldn't qualify for round 2. We have scored more than 60% in round 1 and got the mail regarding the event on 27th April at Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, so will we be given certificates on that day? We have already rsvp'd (but we couldn't understand what google form you mentioned in the mail sent to us).
Please help us with our query!

Ranadip
Newcomer

Already registered but haven't received any invite yet.looking forward to attend for sure