SAP Inside Track
An SAP Inside Track is a community driven event for SAP Community members to share knowledge about SAP related topics. Find out more about SAP Inside Tracks in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Belgium

SAP Inside Track
0 Kudos

An SAP Inside Track is a community event, open for all people from the Community (Customers, Consultants and Freelancers). No matter if you are a developer, business consultant or an architect. The event is organized by peers from the community.. and YOU are able to influence the agenda.

Find more information here.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Satenrozen 10, 2550 Kontich, Belgium
9 Comments
jakobflaman
Active Participant

In Bern, the autumn vacations start this weekend. Just got confirmation that Gaia (12J) is looking forward to going to #sitbru with me. Are there any other potential young thinkers on the way? Looking forward to it 🙂

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor

I don't know for sure but nevertheless, everyone is welcome! We might have something cool for him!

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

@WouterLemaire Just a practical question: policy tomorrow is BringYourOwnLunch?

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor

There will be breakfast and lunch!

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Hi all, looking forward to my first SAP Inside Track Belgium. The link https://sitbe.fiddle.be/ is not working for me currently, is it for you? @geert-janklaps 

CBasis
Participant

Hi @vincentverheyen 

Wonderful .. the first SAPInsideTrack is going to be something special.   I hope you will like it as much as I enjoyed mine.

the link is working for me. 
Give it another try with a different browser. I remember it failed for me too (or I think it was not finishing to load) with Edge Browser.

see you on saturday

Christian

vincentverheyen
Active Participant

Thanks a lot, indeed seems to be browser-based issue. Works perfectly in Chrome. See you then!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So cool that you are going to be at sitBelgium @CBasis 
Enjoy! 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
WouterLemaire
Active Contributor

Last update before SITBE tomorrow:

• Doors will be open from 8h in the morning 
  • Breakfast will be provided between 8h and 9h
  • Kickoff starts around 8h45-9h
  • First session at 9h15
  • Lunch will be provided
  • We aim to end around 16h

See you all tomorrow!