SAP Inside Track
An SAP Inside Track is a community driven event for SAP Community members to share knowledge about SAP related topics. Find out more about SAP Inside Tracks in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Warsaw, 3rd event

SAP Inside Track

Hi,

I would lie to announce that we plan to invite the SIT to WAW again!

Do not make any other plans for this weekend 🙂

Best regards

Bartek

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
10 Comments
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @Bartek your SIT is scheduled the same date as SAP Inside Track Belgium:https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-insidetrack/sap-inside-track-belgium-2023/ev-p/255411
Is it already fixed or could you move around a bit? Speaker might want to join both... 

Thanks for checking!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
Bartek
Active Participant

Hi Svea,

Thank you for your hint. Actually I have fixed several arrangements too. There are also 4 speakers already registered. I will keep the date. I believe, it will not be in conflict as the SAP Community in EU is big. And great 🙂

/br Bartek

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Okay, that's fair enough. It's just that maybe I will be in conflict... 😬

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

@Bartek , you might want to check start/end time you set for the event.

Right now they are:

Starts: Sep 23, 2023 6:00 PM CEST
Ends: Sep 24, 2023 1:00 AM CEST
Bartek
Active Participant

Good hint 😉

Updated.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Vitaliy-R  is right @Bartek  - you should set your time zone settings here: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences - might be that you are in the wrong time zone and that's why you added the event in the wrong time zone as well.

Vitaliy-R
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

@Bartek , what is the URL to a page, where participants can find the agenda and other details about the sitWAW?

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

The agenda can be found in the Warsaw group following this link: https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/warsaw-discussions/sitwaw-2023-participants-registration-started... 
BTW - it's worth joining the Warsaw group everyone! 🙂

Bartek
Active Participant

Hi Svea,

I would like to provide to the audience some updates concerning the SAP Community. Do you maybe have any materials, 2 - 3 slides in example, I could use for it?

Best regards

Bartek

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi Bartek, 
Let's take this offline. I drop you a message.
Regards, Svea