We are very happy to welcome you to our SAP BTP Learning Group moderated and managed by SAP experts.
Whether gearing up to prepare specifically for an exam or just interested in learning about these subjects. When you have a question about our free SAP Business Technology Platform related Learning Journey and related SAP Certifications you can ask here. This is a collaborative environment designed to support you with your learning and it helps you to prepare for taking the certification.
Not yet a member? Joining takes only a minute; please follow these steps in order to register!
- Click on the avatar at the top right of the page to start the process.
- Enter your information and set up your password.
Now you can sign in and start participating.
- Click Sign In by clicking on the Avatar icon at the top of any page.
- Enter your Login name and Password.
Collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals
and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams,
Ask your questions about your free digital SAP Learning Journeys and related SAP Certifications.
We are here to support you - we will answer!
The SAP Business Technology Platform Learning Journeys provided below give you the best guidance to prepare you for certification.
Your participation in our SAP BTP Learning Group is highly encouraged!
We invite you to collaborate with your peers as well as with us, your SAP experts.
So, what do we expect from you as a learner?
- To have fun!
- To contribute!
- To be positive and constructive!
- To connect with peers and experts and respect others in the group!
You can contribute by both asking and answering questions, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further support on groups in general, check out the help page.
Why not get started and make your presence known in our new group! Let us help to make you stand out from the crowd.
SAP Learning Team
* Please note: participation is subject to the Community Rules of Engagement.
* Please also note: comments and questions are welcome! Please feel free to leave a comment below. For questions - please ask a question in the Q&A area and our experts will get back to you as soon as possible!