Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing with SAP Integration Suite - How to modify the API proxy host name

hamiltongu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

During my learning of "Developing with SAP Integration Suite", I found that when I create the API, the sub-domain of the host alias is incorrect, it will cause that each time when I try to test the API, I have to manually update to the correct sub-domain, so that the testing will be successful.

See below screenshot:

hamiltongu_0-1678865312740.png

The auto generated host name is rcp1melrxbc7395ohnsb-trial.integrationsuitetrial-apim.us10.hana.ondemand.com

The correct value (in red above) should be the sub-domain of my trial sub-account, my-subaccount-us-hjdhoozf-trial.integrationsuitetrial-apim.us10.hana.ondemand.com

May I know: 1) Where is this host name of API stored? 2) How to correct it?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi hamiltongu,

the API Proxy which you create in this step generates an URL which allows you to expose the URL.

sklawonn_0-1678952114597.png

*please share your Integration Suite URL and the following error you get.

In the Trial Account your are not enabled to change this setting (set HOST Alias).

The normal way to set up the Host Alias is to go to the Settings tile on the left side into your SAP Integration Suite Service.

cheers

hamiltongu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi @sklawonn,

The Integration Suite URL is: https://my-subaccount-us-hjdhoozf.integrationsuite-trial.cfapps.us10-001.hana.ondemand.com/shell/hom...

With the wrong API proxy host name, I cannot test any of the API created, always respond 404 Not Found, see below screenshot.

hamiltongu_0-1678955135659.png

hamiltongu_0-1678954929755.pnghamiltongu_1-1678954937389.png

sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Hamiltongu, please try the POST Method on the Channels Resource and share your result.
hamiltongu
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

It's same result... 404.

hamiltongu_0-1678955734475.png

hamiltongu_1-1678955738485.png

Answers (0)