Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I schedule backup in SAP HANA Cloud

Meinrad
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

and here is another snapshot that is not clear to me. It is taken from the video in unit 

Manage and Monitor Performance

file6.jpg

This screenshot makes me understand that I can schedule a backup explicitly. But I did not find anything like this in SAP HANA Central or SAP HANA Cockpit. And I think other units / pictures indicate that backups are done (only) automatically.
Can you please explain?
Kind Regards
Meinrad

View Entire Topic
jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dhrubajyoti ,

can you please try to do the following?

• remove package-lock.json file from your project

• run command npm install in the terminal within the root directory of your project (where the package.json file resides)
  • try to do the cf push again
  • let us know the results

Thanks and best regards,

Jannes

markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jannes! If it still doesn't work for you, please send us your package-lock.json file. You don't have to share the whole file (it is very long), but only the part where "yallist" occurs. This could then be helpful for us.

Tiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos
I am not sure who has marked this as "answered". I tried all these steps. even checked npm config get proxy and it was null. I also tried so many options but nothing worked.
0 Kudos
Hi Jannes , I have also tried , it is not working. What is the solution for this. When everyone is facing the same error, then the issue must be at SAP End. Please suggest
Sabarim_07
Explorer
0 Kudos
Dear @jannes_schofeld, I have tried the above steps, but still the same error. Please suggest. Thanks
markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi, we have updated the learning journey. Please follow the exercises in the updated versions. I suggest starting the learning journey again to make sure that you start from scratch.