Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP - DB Deployer failing after renaming a column of an entity

Mohit_Agarwal
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I made a spelling error in a column of an entity in schema file. After renaming the entity, when I try to deploy the artifacts, it is failing with the following error:

com.sap.hana.di.table: Database error 287: cannot insert NULL or update to NULL: EMPDIGITALID: line 1 col 1 (at pos 0)

Can someone help. Thanks!!

Mohit

View Entire Topic
jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Washington ,

could you provide the following information?:

1. What do your connection settings look like? See following screenshot as example:

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 12.31.59.png

2. Could you open the developer tools (in Chrome Browser) before you try to create/save the API provider? Press the F12 button on your keyboard. In the developer tools, select the Network tab. When you press the Save button, there should appear a new request with Name APIProviders. Select the entry and have a look at the response. If possible, copy the response into your reply here. It could contain additional information about the error.

Screenshot 2021-11-23 at 12.30.24.png

Thank you and best regards,

Jannes

rahulbhat2000
Explorer
0 Kudos

How did you resolve the problem ? I am getting a similar error when trying the Publish the Product . Error does not give any information .Error.JPGmilar error 

StefanieSchulke
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Jannes, I am running into the same problem, but the error simply says “500 Internal Server Error. Error occurred while creating destination.”. Could you please let me know what could be the problem? Kind regards, Stefanie
sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
HI StefanieSchulke, if you are working on an hanatrial account you would expect an 500 Status Code sometimes. Actually you are working on a sandbox system. Please retry the steps later on. Thanks