cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an API Based on Slack: Error while publishing product

mphlippen
Explorer
0 Kudos

In the journey "Developing with SAP Integration Suite", unit "API Provisioning", lesson "Creating an API Based on Slack" I get an error in "Task 6: Create a Product From Your API". 

When I want to publish the product I get this error message:

mphlippen_0-1676020823710.png

The "Show details" are not really helpful:

mphlippen_1-1676020857001.png

Note: There are some discrepancies between the screenshots in the task (or the steps in the Exercise) to how the Integration Suite actually looks. I guess the screenshots were made with an older version. So I might be missing something here...

I noticed however, that the step with the API Business Hub Enterprise feature is missing entirely in the Exercise and this step really confuses me as I only get a "Login" button there, that is actually a "Logout" button. So I guess this could be related to my problem here?

What I see when clicking on API Business Hub Enterprise:

mphlippen_2-1676021137897.png

And what the "Login"-Button actually does:

mphlippen_3-1676021209266.png

In any case, I cannot proceed with the lessons as I cannot publish the product.

Thanks for help & Kind regards!

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @mphlippen,
We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem.
Please allow for a delay in our response.
Kind regards
Margit

mphlippen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @Margit_Wagner,

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any news for me? I'd like to proceed with the tasks 🙂

Or can I ignore the issue (for now) and proceed with the next lesson regardless?

Thanks & Regards!

View Entire Topic
degouda
Explorer
0 Kudos

what is mean by "leaf": false? what this "leaf" represents in the below code. Code is taken from JSON file from GB(Guided buying) landing page. Please help.

{
"uniqueName": "86a43d15-feb8-492b-832a-50e502c5504b",
"title": "RFQ form",
"description": "Submit your RFQ here",
"commodityCode": "1410",
"purchasingUnit": "EuropeUnit",
"currency": "USD",
"language": "en",
"type": "Form",
"imageUrl": "/gb/tenant/Support-GB/image/assets/images/footer_SAP_Ariba_pos_blugld.png",
"targetUrl": "/form.html#editing/john/86a43d15-feb8-492b-832a-50e502c5504b",
"serviceType": "good",
"tenantId": "Support-GB",
"isDelete": false,
"leaf": false,
"dateFieldMappingPresent": false,
"quantityFieldMappingPresent": false,
"priceFieldMappingPresent": false,
"allowSubcategory": true
}

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @degouda
We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem.
Please allow for a delay in our response.
Kind regards
Margit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @degouda
The SAP BTP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to become an expert for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams, and while the topic you addressed isn't specifically covered here and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth  knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question. or to post your question to a our SAP Community https://sap.com/community.html where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background - SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.
SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resources above.
I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit