cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a trial account, when I try the first exercise I get the error npm ci command fails

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Why is package-lock.json missing?  I have setup a free account on SAP BTP trial for the tutorials.  Everything checks out until I get to the step in the Exercise.  Do I need to have free tier service instead?

npm ci command fails with the following error:

36 verbose stack The `npm ci` command can only install with an existing package-lock.json or

36 verbose stack npm-shrinkwrap.json with lockfileVersion >= 1. Run an install with npm@5 or

36 verbose stack later to generate a package-lock.json file, then try again.

36 verbose stack

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @damovand
To help us to understand your query better, could you please provide the following information in your correspondence?
•          URL of the exercise or SAP Learning Journey you are referring to
Kind regards
Margit

View Entire Topic
degouda
Explorer
0 Kudos

what is mean by "leaf": false? what this "leaf" represents in the below code. Code is taken from JSON file from GB(Guided buying) landing page. Please help.

{
"uniqueName": "86a43d15-feb8-492b-832a-50e502c5504b",
"title": "RFQ form",
"description": "Submit your RFQ here",
"commodityCode": "1410",
"purchasingUnit": "EuropeUnit",
"currency": "USD",
"language": "en",
"type": "Form",
"imageUrl": "/gb/tenant/Support-GB/image/assets/images/footer_SAP_Ariba_pos_blugld.png",
"targetUrl": "/form.html#editing/john/86a43d15-feb8-492b-832a-50e502c5504b",
"serviceType": "good",
"tenantId": "Support-GB",
"isDelete": false,
"leaf": false,
"dateFieldMappingPresent": false,
"quantityFieldMappingPresent": false,
"priceFieldMappingPresent": false,
"allowSubcategory": true
}

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @degouda
We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem.
Please allow for a delay in our response.
Kind regards
Margit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @degouda
The SAP BTP Learning group helps you to develop the knowledge and skills you need to become an expert for SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP). Here you can ask questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams, and while the topic you addressed isn't specifically covered here and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth  knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question. or to post your question to a our SAP Community https://sap.com/community.html where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background - SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.
SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP BTP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams. However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resources above.
I hope this helps, and best of luck!
Margit