cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Journey "Build side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP" - Unit 3 - external services

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have completed all steps in this Learning Journey 3 times but am unable to see the Business Partner data as described. When I click on the Business Partners link (first screen shot), this is what I see (2nd screen shot):

nknight_3-1673509830461.png

nknight_0-1673509517003.png

There are no errors getting returned.

According to the course material I should be seeing something like the below.

nknight_2-1673509646045.png

I am new to this so have no idea what to troubleshoot next. I have followed every step exactly including the API Key. Everything else has worked as described.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Nicole

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@nknight 
We have received your request and are in the process of evaluating the problem.
Please allow for a delay in our response.
Kind regards
Margit

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Margit, Is there any update on this one please?
markushaug
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Nicole, could you please provide me with a git-repo, so that I could further investigate on that?
nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Markus, I have sent you a message. Kind Regards Nicole
View Entire Topic
akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

There are no near-term plans for other regions, currently an EU10 subaccount is needed to access SAP AppGyver.
This of course only affects the application composition environment. The final app builds (iOS, Android, web bundle) can be deployed and used in any environment.

marcfbe
Participant
I'm not going to mix AWS into my Azure landscape, neither do I want latency across the Atlantic. #disappointing
akseliv
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
We’re committed to making our development tools accessible to all of our customers across the globe, and on the landscapes they use. Thank you for your feedback. In the meantime, please stay tuned for more and check-out our roadmap here https://roadmaps.sap.com/board?range=FIRST-LAST&PRODUCT=73554900100800003801#Q3%202021
marcfbe
Participant
0 Kudos
#greatnews can’t wait to try it
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
@marcfbe please be sure to share your experience. Best of luck!