Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial account cannot open API Management tile

Sidney
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Today some partner colleagues doing Integration Suite hands-on on trial account reported to me that they cannot use API Management, because the tile on Integration Suite Cockpit or web UI doesn't have any links or buttons. I also created a trial account and reproduced the issue (browsers: chrome and safari).

We followed the full guide carefully, with entitlements and role collections and capabilities setted up correctly. So is it possible that there are  some problems with the UI? (I tried to report this issue but it requires me to provide s-user which I don't have. )

2022-11-21_18-34-44.jpg

Could any one help us with this? Or does anyone know if there are workaround for instance a link that we can concatenate to visit the integration services directly escaping the integration suite cockpit? (I tried to create some links but couldn't open them thus don't know if they are correct)

Thank you for your help!

BR,

Sindy 

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Sidney
Can you please share the learning journey or the exercise you are referring to?

Kind regards
margit

View Entire Topic
sakadakob
Explorer

there are a few course and foundation need to learn before exam. If you want Pls ping me,  

veeraa83
Explorer
Hi, I too am interested in this certification. The course available either in the SAP learning hub or the same course that is available in learning journey does not seem to be complete, Could you kindly give the details about the prerequisite and foundation courses.
Hubert-Manduku
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, Am also pinging you for additional information regarding what to study for the same exam. Please point me to the right direction.