Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Authentication Error in the 'Creating an iFlow Purchase Order' step

sanchitahirrao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hey all! I need your help, as I am stuck in one module of the SAP Integration Suite course.

When I try to access the 'Cloud Integration' capability from the 'Integration Suite', it shows me the error below. 

sanchitahirrao_0-1656961322768.png

I was able to successfully create an API proxy from the previous module. But, this step is causing me trouble. 

I am hoping you could help me with this.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanchit

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @ sanchitahirrao 
Thanks for joining our SAP BTP Learning group and for posting your question.

If this question is answered from your perspective by @Illya 's reply ,
I also would like to ask you to use function “Accept as Solution” so we can complete your question.
Kind regards,
Margit

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks for sharing,.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Illya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Sanchit,

have you assigned the regarding RoleCollections after you activated the capabilities in Integration Suite?
Seems, that there are missing some permissions rights...

The RoleCollections appear automatically on subaccount level under Security -> User (choose your user) -> ... -> Assign RoleCollections. Please check, if all RoleCollections are assigned. If not, assign the missing ones, close the Browser and start the cloud integration capa again. If necessary, logout and log in again.
If already assigned, then deactivate (delete) the cloud integration capa and activate it again, after this assign the regarding RoleCollections to your user and try again.

BR and good luck!
Illya

Answers (0)