Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA Cloud - Kit to stock

former_member145916
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Group,

We have a customer presales case where kit to stock is listed as one of the required functionalities.

I believe this functionality is not (yet) available in S/4HANA Cloud. It should be there in S/4HANA on premise, however, I was not able to find a scope item for this?

Any idea how we can serve our customer if they choose for Cloud? Any alternative scenarios ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @former_member145916 
We are very happy to welcome you to our SAP BTP Learning Group 

This is the perfect place for you to ask questions related to our  Digital  Learning Journeys or to our certification published on SAP Learning and get SAP expert advice and support and while the topic you addressed  isn't specifically covered here  and since it can hardly be answered without in-depth implementation knowledge, I can point you to several excellent resources to help find an answer to your question.

I would like to encourage you to post your  question to a our SAP Community  https://sap.com/community.html where you can directly exchange with experienced experts with project Background -  SAP Community is a public space where anyone can start discussions and questions are answered by anyone.

SAP Community enables professionals across the globe to connect, exchange information, engage, and receive recognition for your achievements. This inclusive and receptive environment welcomes all individuals who want to seek help and share knowledge about SAP software and solutions.

If you need help, and your issue is specific to the standard functionality of your SAP solution, contact SAP Product Support using the channel listed below which best suits your business impact

Please check  https://support.sap.com/en/my-support/product-support.html#section_519294480

Please always feel free to come back to our SAP Learning group to ask your questions and collaborate with other learners to reach your learning goals and to prepare for your SAP Certification exams.

However, for your particular question, I'd recommend the resources above.

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

If this question is answered from your perspective, I also would like to ask you to use function “Accept solution” to complete this question.
Kind regards,

Margit

Answers (0)