cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build for Low-Code/No-Code Applications - unable to get access to SAP Build Process Automation

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am looking at Learning Journey "Utilize SAP Build for Low-Code/No-Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers".

The part of the training I am up to is:

nknight_0-1673561764308.png

This help gives the below instructions:

nknight_1-1673561788980.png

In my BTP Cockpit under Boosters, I search for “SAP Build Process” but get no results as per below:

nknight_2-1673561818397.png

The only Boosters available for me are:

nknight_3-1673561836814.png

Can anyone help with what the issue is here? Is it an authorization issue?

Regards

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jannes_schofeld
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear @nknight ,
from the screenshots I can see, that you are using an SAP BTP Trial account. The SAP Build Process Automation part of the learning journey relies on the Free Tier offering on the SAP BTP - this is only available using another account type.

Checkout the following tutorial about how to setup such an account: https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/btp-free-tier-account.html 

Best regards,

Jannes

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Jannes. I didn't want to be putting my credit card details in so created the wrong account. Works now 🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Please note that trial has SAP Build Process Automation free version, but it does not have a booster for that.

See here for instructions for installing (pretty simple): https://blogs.sap.com/2022/09/09/sap-process-automation-now-available-in-your-trail-account/

trialSPA.png

Also note that trial does NOT have SAP Build Apps,. I don;t think that makes a difference in the Learning Journey, but not positive.

nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks very much for your reply Dan. I ended up using the Free Tier version