cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Study material side by side extensions learning hub

Thiagoc789
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello community, I just finished the learning journey for the build side by side extensions certification and I want to continue studying a little more to prepare myself well to schedule the exam, where I could look for more study material related to this topic or exam-type questions to review ? Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Thiagoc789 

You can find  sample of questions that are representative of the SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP BTP Extension Developer certification exam here 
Please note
These sample questions are for self-evaluation purposes only and do not appear on the actual certification exams. 
Answering the sample questions correctly is no guarantee that you will pass the certification exam. The certification exam covers a much broader spectrum of topics, so do make sure you have familiarized yourself with all topics listed in the exam competency areas before taking the certification exam. At the end of the sample assessment, you can see the correct answers for any questions you got wrong.

I highly recommend our  Live Sessions to expand your learning experience and deepen your knowledge in SAP solutions by registering for one or more scheduled expert-led live sessions from our limited free series.
You can find them here  Build side-by-side extensions on SAP BTP and register 

Does this help?

Kind regards
Margit

Answers (0)