cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Account - Unable to publish product on API Portal

Gusgram
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm following the "Developing with SAP Integration Suite" Learning Journey. On "API Provisioning - Create an API Based on Slack" Chapter, after I created, deployed and tested API provided by the Slack Open Connector, I try to create and publish a product based on that API but I get an error with no details but a Request ID:

Gusgram_0-1662840238884.png

Does anyone has this same error or happens to know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Gustavo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Illya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Gustavo,

did you before start the API Business Hub Enterprise (ABHE) to complete the on-boarding of ABHE?
For that you only need to click in Integration Suite page on the tile icon on the right upper corner. There you find the tile ABHE. Click on it to complete the on-boarding. The accessed page will sign you in and will show a message, that setup was successfully done. After this you should be able to publish products.

BR,
Illya

RaviPadala
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thanks for the reply. Above solution worked out without any hassles. CLD900 course has to be updated with this missing step.
sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi gustavo,

could you please provide more details about your Issue?

Thanks

Gusgram
Explorer

I just find out that before publishing a product, API Business Hub Enterprise is needed to be open. After that, I published the product OK.

The steps detailed in the "Task 6: Create a Product From Your API" are different from the Simulation training exercise on the begining of the chapter. The last one does not advertise that opening API Business Hub Enterprise it's needed before publishing.

Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Gusgram 
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I passed this very important feedback to our experts.

Kind regards
Margit

Markus7
Participant
0 Kudos
I am facing the same issue. The "product" icon below "Quick Actions" is missing and I am not able to find a different path to process this step. Additionally I want to say that it is rather hard to follow the learning journeys since the descriptions, screenshots are very often not up to date. It takes a lot of time even to make small progress 😞
sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi @Markus7, we are in the publishing process of a new CLD900 Course, which will be available asap on Learning.sap.com. If you need some more help, please describe your issue more in detail and I try to help you as fast as I can. Best regards
Margit_Wagner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi @Gusgram Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
sklawonn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI Gusgram,

be sure that you set up your environment correctly.

That means check that you assigned the roles to your User.

Try to logon on the API Business Hub and please give Feedback about that.

Best regards

RaviPadala
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Dear Sklawonn, Am facing the similar issue despite following same steps and assigning same roles. Stuck with publishing product. Could you guide me please.