SAP Stammtisch
By joining an existing SAP Stammtisch, you can find like-minded people, connect with them, and share thoughts about current topics. Find out more about the event SAP Stammtisch in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Melbourne Yarning Circle

SAP Stammtisch

Melbourne is excited to host its first Yarning Circle! 

"Yarning Circle" is an attempt to Australianise SAP Stammtisch
 and make it a bit more personable for the localities of Melbourne. As the google bible says “Yarning is an informal conversation that is culturally friendly and recognised by Aboriginal people as meaning to talk about something, someone or provide and receive information. Yarning Circles are designed to allow all students to have their say in a safe space without judgement”. It is meant to be a place where we are encouraged to speak and share our knowledge and help each other in a collaborative way. For more information about what a SAP Stammtisch is please check out the SAP Community pages here.

So, this is a chance to meet people from your local SAP Community, discuss SAP related topics. Anyone related to the SAP Community can join in – SAP users, developers, consultants, architects, business analysts, and project managers – come and join us and bring a friend! It is also open to anyone else that touches SAP in some ways – interested in hearing your thoughts on all things SAP.

WHERE and WHEN, you might ask? We will hold this event at Riverlandbar  – a tram ride from the SAP office straight down St. Kilda Road as depicted in the below map, from 6pm to 8.30pm Melbourne time: 

(Located below Federation Square by the Yarra river, opposite Flinders street station)

Riverland-Bar-SAP-Stammtisch-2023.png

See you there! 👋🏽

NOTE: For other SAP Community events around the world don’t forget to check out the Community groups page here.

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Riverland Bar, Melbourne VIC, Australia
9 Comments
Saikrishna_Sriram
Participant
chintan77
Newcomer

Awesome!  Thanks for posting our pic Sai.

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the pleasure of meeting each and every one of you. The interaction we had was truly inspiring and marked a promising beginning to my journey with SAP. It has further ignited my passion for this field, and I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to connect and engage with such knowledgeable individuals who have a wealth of experience in SAP.

The insights and experiences shared during our conversation were invaluable to me. I greatly appreciate your willingness to impart your wisdom and expertise, as it has undoubtedly enriched my understanding of SAP and its practical applications. I genuinely look forward to the prospect of catching up with all of you again in the near future.  Thank you once again for your time, generosity, and the inspiration you have provided me. I am excited to continue this journey and explore further opportunities in the world of SAP.

Warm regards,

Chintan Ribadia

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

That's really great to hear @chintan77 . From the "other side of the world", here in Germany, I love to see and hear how these meet-ups go and that the interaction and connection is so valuable! That is the reason why we as SAP Community (I am part of that team) support the set up these location groups to further engage, even after an event. Therefore I would like to invite you to join the Melbourne Group, I have also sent you an invitation. But the other advantage is, that you won't miss the next Yarning Circle and can proceed with your journey with SAP. 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So great to see you guys. Looking forward to a wrap up in the Melbourne Group! 🙂 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
Gurpreet_Jaspal
Participant

Is there a similar group for Adelaide?

Saikrishna_Sriram
Participant

Sure Svea

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @Gurpreet_Jaspal not yet. If you are interested in running a group in Adelaide, please send an email to community@sap.com.  🙂

MikeDoyle
Active Contributor

Really enjoyed the event, thanks @PhilCooley for organising

#SAPStammtischMEL#SAPStammtischMEL

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great picture! Thanks for sharing 🙂