SAP Stammtisch
By joining an existing SAP Stammtisch, you can find like-minded people, connect with them, and share thoughts about current topics. Find out more about the event SAP Stammtisch in this post.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Stammtisch plus Gurgaon

SAP Stammtisch

Brought to you by SAP Community members, the SAP Stammtisch is an informal meetup everyone can participate: SAP users, developers, consultants and architects - come and join us and bring a friend.

Find more information in this post https://blogs.sap.com/2022/10/19/sap-community-gurgaon-ncr-upcoming-meet-ups/ 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
SAP, VATIKA TOWER, Golf Course Road, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indien
3 Comments

Dear Svea,

I [mgupta12] have given my consent & would like to join this event. Just wanted to check, do we have any fee to attend this? Thanks.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @former_member41433 the community driven events are for free! Get in contact with @former_member40266 for more information 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----
former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

I hope you had a great time celebrating Diwali! 

Many thanks for signing up for Stammtisch PLUS Gurgaon! We are anxiously anticipating meeting you in person for a great event.

Event Details

When – 28th October, 3 PM – 5 PM

Where – SAP Gurgaon Office, Tower B Cafeteria

Address – SAP Gurgaon, VATIKA TOWER, Golf Course Road, Suncity, Sector 54, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Hashtag – #SAPStammtischGurgaon

In the meantime, I request you please fill out the attached template and reshare it with me. 

Looking forward to seeing you there! Please feel free to reach out to me for any assistance or clarification required.

In the meantime, I request you please share the following details

1) Company Name 

2) Designation

3) Contact Number (Only if you want to join SAP Gurgaon Community Whatsapp group)

Best Regards

Ahsan Farooqui (SAP Community Group – Gurgaon)