SAP SuccessFactors Learning Life Sciences User Group Discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A New Home in the New Year for SAP Community!

Anyone else having issues with custom electronic signature extension after upgrade to b2105?

MaryKatherineJ
Galactic 6
Galactic 6
0 Kudos

Since the upgrade to b2105, our custom electronic signature extension has been rejecting the credentials entered by our users. I know there are at least 2 other validated Learning customers with custom extensions who are having similar issues based on comments posted in this thread:

https://community.successfactors.com/t5/Learning-Life-Sciences-SIG/BizX-in-Stage-is-on-b2111-while-B...

Our custom extension uses LDAP to validate credentials against Active Directory, which allows our employees to enter their normal Active Directory network login username and network password as their electronic signature credentials. Since the release last weekend, our users are getting the validation error message that says they have entered an invalid username or password. We are using the steps below to try to resolve the issue on a one-user-at-a-time basis, but with over 7000 employees, it is going to take a while.

These are the steps we are using, and they are not always successful:
1. When you encounter the issue, close all browser windows and tabs, reopen your browser, and try again. To confirm the credentials are being entered correctly, recommend you type the username into the Comments box and then cut/paste the information into the Username field. DO NOT auto-fill with passwords that are saved in the browser.
2.  If the error still persists, empty the browser cache (delete all temporary internet files, delete all cookies, and delete all stored passwords from your browser), close ALL open browser windows, and then reopen the browser. You MUST close your browser after clearing the cache!
3.  If still unsuccessful, reboot the computer.

We have submitted an SAP Support ticket, and they have assigned it to the Learning Custom Extension team, but we have not heard back from them yet.

Is anyone else having a similar issue? Are you finding different ways to resolve? Would you share your ticket number with me through Private Message? I would like to add your ticket number to my case to show SAP that more customers are affected than just us. I will share my ticket number with you as well if you want.

Thanks,
Mary Katherine

Terumo BCT

1 REPLY 1

may_thang
Galactic 6
Galactic 6
0 Kudos

I've spent my days troubleshooting this issue since Monday morning and have tried many different things but have narrowed it down to the cookies in use on the e-signature page.  Once we had user replicate the issue and cleared those cookies, it has resolved the issue for them without having to clear browser cache and cookies which should work but for some reason it does not.  Also if the user had saved passwords for that page, they must delete it before deleting the cookies.  Hope this helps others.  Will update if things change. Thanks May