I was wondering if anyone tested this patch fix for e-signature. I just completed testing this patch that fixes the disable of e-signature should record the completion however it doesn't work. It doesn't show up on list for the user to verify however it doesn't record as completion either.
Not sure, I did tested in SANDBOX and it worked fine for me. Below are the steps that are followed to test it.
1) Take an Item which is enabled with e-Sig at item level
2) Get it assign and complete, but not apply the e-Sig
3) Disable the -eSig at Item level
4) Go back and verify the Learning Completion with applying e-Sig which is pending
5) You/user should be able to apply e-Sig and Completion Record should appear in the Learning history
Thank you for the heads up, I did tested it again to double check and you are right, the issue is appearing again in Both Sandbox and Stage (preview). I have highlighted to Support team and waiting for their response. Will update the post as soon as I receive response from support team for my ticket.
Thank you once again..