SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

SAP TechEd is just around the corner, and we are starting our annual gathering for all levels of IT experts off with a bang: Our SAP TechEd Learning Zone comes with free learning resources to help you stay up to date with the latest innovations and innovate faster than ever before. Benefit from self-paced learning journeys that help you prepare for an SAP Certification on your own terms. Haven´t signed up yet for SAP TechEd? Register now for an exclusive 25% discount on your next certification exam booking to demonstrate your expertise and make your career growth real. Your exclusive promotional code is provided on your event registration confirmation e-mail.

Here is what you need to know:

• SAP Certification campaign code is valid until November 30, 2023
  • 25% discount is applicable for the following certification offerings:
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt CER001
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, Six Attempts CER006
    - SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt for Students CERS01
  • Validity of the attempt(s) is 12 months upon booking confirmation date (confirmation can take up to 2 working days).
  • Discount offering can only be applied to one certification subscription.
  • The offer is limited for individual purchases on a first come, first serve basis and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

Browse through all our SAP Certification opportunities and check out how to use your campaign code during the certification booking today.

We are looking forward to seeing you brush up your skills with SAP TechEd Learning Zone.

21 Comments
amol007
Discoverer

What is the coupon code for six and one attempt please let me know.

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @amol007 , 
The certification campaign code is part of the registration confirmation email you receive once you have registered for SAP TechEd, virtual or onsite in Bangalore.

You will find the certification campaign code under subheading “Start benefiting today! SAP Certification exam discountin your registration confirmation.

The same campaign code can be used for one of the three offerings:

SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt CER001
- SAP Certification Online Exam, Six Attempts CER006
- SAP Certification Online Exam, One Attempt for Students CERS01

Kind regards,
Ellen

Dinaa01
Newcomer

Dear All,

I tried multiple times to apply the campaign code while submitting my order. I could not be able to submit the order due to the error 'Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-XTE4Z7NM]'.

Please let me know if there is any solution to avoid this error.

Regards,

Dinaa

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Dear @Dinaa01, our local Training & Adoption team can help you with the booking. Could you please leave me a personal note in https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage informing me from which country you´re trying to purchase and what is your email address? 

Thanks and best regards, Ellen

rehancontractor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen, 

I Have tried submitted my order and I am receiving the error: Unfortunately money has been deducted from my card and now I am anxious with the Order going through in training.sap.com site.

Kindly assist,

Regards, 

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @rehancontractor , as per my private note, I have forwarded your query to the local training & adoption team at training.india@sap.com. They will be supporting you.

Kind regards, Ellen

amol007
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ellen 

same issue is faced with one of my friend. 
I done payment 3 times total 1.2 lac INR payment deducted 3 times but same error received that campaign code can be used once.

I’m from India 🇮🇳 Maharashtra. 

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @amol007, please reach out to training.india@sap.com. They will be able to support you with the booking process. 

Kind regards, Ellen 

RomyTo
Explorer

Hello Ellen,

After completing the booking request and clicked "Submit", I've received the message "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-63PZBDV8]". Then the submit button became translucent, not allowing to be clicked again.

Can you help with this matter please?! I am from Cape Verde.

Kind regards.

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @RomyTo , I have reached out to you via private message. Your local Training & Adoption team will be able to support you with the booking.

Kind regards, Ellen

alerat
Discoverer

Hi, I did not receive the certification campaign code in the registration email. Could you please help me with that ? Today is the last day to benefit from the code. Many thanks,

Kind regards

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @alerat - thank you for reaching out.

I will ask my colleague @eheilmann to support you here.
Best wishes for your studies.

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @alerat , please have a look into your private messages.

Kind regards, Ellen

Neelakantara
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I registered and hoping to get some discount / compaign code ; could you pls. help. Thank you 

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Neelakantara 

please have a look into your private messages.

Kind regards, Ellen

SreeniKothuru
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I have attended SAP Teched2023( online) Bangalore, Do we have any certification discount option for CER006 now.

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @SreeniKothuru , thanks for your interest. The SAP TechEd certification campaign has already ended on Nov 30. Currently there is no discount available.

Kind regards,
Ellen

Madhukar565
Explorer
0 Kudos

@eheilmann Hi Team,

I have attended the SAP Teched online and I also have the coupon code available, but when I am trying to apply the coupon it is not applying.

Madhukar565_0-1703705022507.png

Please try to solve this issue, As I am trying to appearing for a certification exam.

Actually I forgot to purchase the certification, please do the needful.

Thank you

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Madhukar565 , 

thanks for your interest and Happy New Year. The SAP TechEd certification campaign has already ended on Nov 30. Currently there is no discount available.

Kind regards,
Ellen

M_Anzer
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Will there be again an "exclusive promotional code" for this 2024 year? 

That would be very encouraging if so.

Best,

eheilmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @M_Anzer, thanks for your interest. The planning phase for SAP TechEd in 2024 has not been finalized yet, so I cannot tell you at the moment if there will be another certification campaign. Please stay tuned. You can also subscribe here to get all updates for SAP TechEd virtual in 2024 https://www.sap.com/cmp/dg/sap-teched-subscription/index.html

Kind regards, Ellen