SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAPTechEd 2022 is here! Registration started and YES, I have registered already (check my badge showcase)! 😉

I am looking forward to this year’s SAP TechEd, because it’s always one of the favourite times of the year. Although all is online, it feels like we are all connected, like a big family. You see so many familiar names and faces in the sessions, not only the presenter but also the attendees. It’s also the time to remember the beautiful on-site Events in Barcelona, Las Vegas and Bengaluru years ago filled with meetings with community members and colleagues, interesting talks during Booth time, visiting amazing cities and getting to know all the different cultures. Online is different but it still has its charm. For example this SAP TechEd Group: it's so easy to connect, following people's activities and it's fun connecting! I really like it! 🙂

Some of my colleagues are going to be on-site at SAP TechEd Labs this year – I am so curious and looking forward to seeing pics and videos from them 😊

Last year I was permanently watching Channel1 :

Svea_SAPTechEd2021.jpg

This year, I will focus on the Keynote and watch the sessions from my Developer Advocate colleagues . But I haven’t yet finalized my agenda – did you? If not, check it out here. 

Looking forward to seeing some of you virtually in one of the events or here in the SAP TechEd Group.

All the best,
Svea