SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

TechEd season is officially upon us, as registration for our annual conference kicks off today! We can’t wait to share what’s in store this year and hope you’re planning to join us virtually around the world or back in Las Vegas for the first time since 2019.

Sidenote: I can’t believe it’s already been 3 years! I got my first taste of SAP TechEd in 2019, speaking at both Las Vegas and Barcelona. I can honestly say it exceeded my expectations by a thousand! The following years, though different, were just as amazing. Which is why I am super excited that we are offering a hybrid experience in 2022, that has YOU in the center.  Spiked your interest? Then keep reading to learn more. 😊

The first way to describe this year’s SAP TechEd may be in terms of who will join us where. SAP TechEd in 2022 will be mostly virtual, with a small in-person event in Las Vegas (The Mirage, I know… flashbacks, right?), focused heavily on hands-on workshops. This experience is called SAP TechEd Hands-On Lab.  We’re still living in a hybrid world, so our goal is to deliver focused sessions in the best way possible. It turns out some sessions really are great to watch at home in your slippers, with your dog on your lap and your coffee in your own mug. 100+ on-demand lectures and breakouts allow you to do just that. Expect focused sessions that are demo-heavy with an outside-in perspective. We know you want to see stuff in action and hear from SAP customers and partners in their own words. We’ve got you covered. Open your laptop and join us online.

A FEW TOP PICKS: Lectures and Breakouts

Sometimes you want to roll up your sleeves and dive deep. We get it. We’ve missed that too! For those ready to jump back in, we’ve planned a small, in-person experience in Las Vegas, centered around about 40 hands-on workshops and a Developer Hub for some much-needed community socializing.  Hands-on workshops are two hours each and include interactive coding with expert-led exercises and in-person support. The Developer Hub returns with “Meet the Experts” opportunities, Community Talks, and an old school Hackathon (yeah!). We’re all looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and meeting new folks in the Hub. Act fast: registration to the Las Vegas event is first-come, first-served!

A FEW TOP PICKS: Hands-On Workshops

For our thousands of online participants who also want in on the hands-on workshop fun, we’ve revamped 20+ virtual workshops, delivered by product managers/developers and staffed by experts prepared to address questions in real-time. Best part is they all have unlimited seats! Join one, two, or multiple virtual workshops and experience SAP technology first-hand.

A FEW TOP PICKS: Virtual Workshops

Whether you join us in Vegas or tune in online, I know you’ll find cool sessions at SAP TechEd to help you level up your skills and collaborate with tons of like-minded peers. What are you most excited about? Drop me a note – I’d love to know! Can’t wait to see you in November!

Join us virtually or in person this year. Register for SAP TechEd

9 Comments
Bernhard
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yuppie!!

gregorw
Active Contributor

Hi @cecihuergo,

I hope that the content of the on-site only hands on sessions will be provided via https://github.com/SAP-samples.

Best Regards
Gregor

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @gregorw, yes, they will.

KarlFernandes
Associate
Associate

If we have the proper approvals may we use our Cost Center to register a customer ? 

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @KarlFernandes - thanks for your question. Please check your inbox notifications in groups, I have sent you a DM.
Best regards,
Katherine

VijayReddy9
Participant

they could have planned more insights on Sales/Service Cloud version2 from technical architecture point of view.  

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Former Member , I can highly recommend this session: https://go3.events.sap.com/sapteched/hybrid/2022/reg/flow/sap/saptech2022/sapteched2022catalog/page/catalog/session/1661198038369001EFOi

If you are joining in person, this hands-on workshop might also be super interesting for you:https://go3.events.sap.com/sapteched/hybrid/2022/reg/flow/sap/saptech2022/sapteched2022catalog/page/catalog/session/1661198448838001XCE6

But we will definitely take this feedback into account for next year and see how to enhance our content offering on this topic. 🙂

Cristian
Participant

@cecihuergo can´t wait!

One question, the slide decks for each of the sessions and the recordings, are going to become available after the event? Lots of clashes on the meetings I would like to attend :).

Thanks in advance.

C.

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Cristian - yes, recordings for lectures and breakouts, as well as, the presentations will be available on-demand 🙂 For virtual workshops, this will take a few weeks, but the session recordings will also be available! And of course, the exercises are on GitHub so you can check out the repos any time!

Enjoy SAP TechEd!!!