SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

A month has passed since SAP TechEd and a lot of us are gearing down, planning our holiday celebrations and looking forward to relaxing with friends and family. I know I am!

I don't know about you, but in my spare time, I consume a lot of YouTube videos. Right now, I am on a dog-training kick. We recently adopted a puppy, who is incredibly cute and in dire need of discipline. So, I've taken to YouTube in search of inspiration, motivation and information.

In the same knowledge-sharing spirit, I am happy to announce that ALL the virtual sessions of SAP TechEd in 2022, including lectures, breakouts and virtual workshops are up on YouTube for you to enjoy. If you missed a session or want to take a second look, we've got you covered.

All the lectures and breakouts are organized into playlists according to the SAP TechEd content tracks. Simple, right? The virtual workshops get their own playlist. You can watch one workshop after the other in a workshop frenzy if you're up for it.

Check out the playlists below: 

You can also rewatch both the Day 1 and Day 2 keynotes and enjoy the highlight snippets available here.

SAP TechEd has a huge focus on learning, but just because the event is over, it does not mean, your "learning journey" has come to an end. We have tons of learning material that will support you in becoming an SAP solution expert."Learn" more here.

Feel free to share your thoughts and comments below. I'd love to hear about your favorite sessions or experiences from this year's SAP TechEd! And don't forget to join this SAP TechEd group to get all the latest updates!

With that, I wish you all a happy holiday season and see you in 2023 🙂