SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Save the date banner SAP TechEd 2023.png

Calling all developers and tech visionaries!
We will see you this november in Bangalore or online.
Be sure to sign up to be notified when registration opens.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

This November, SAP TechEd will come alive to offer an engaging learning and community experience that you won’t want to miss. Join the community of innovators at SAP TechEd in 2023 to future-proof your business and your career.

Announcing our SAP TechEd experiences for 2023 - November 2-3, 2023
SAP TechEd Bangalore
SAP TechEd Virtual

We're bringing back the full in-person event in Bangalore, with an expansive show floor offering, visionary and inspiring keynotes, hands-on workshops, learning, networking, and direct engagement with the full community of SAP experts, partners, and customers. It all comes together in Bangalore, India in November.

We are also delivering a live and interactive virtual event with “follow the sun” availability and live programming for a fully-engaging learning experience. Plan to take part in the many learning opportunities, and engage with experts and peers, when it is most convenient for you.

Regardless of your choice of experience, plan on:

• Learning from experts about the latest innovations in SAP products and services, and hearing directly from customers and partners as they share their use cases
  • Understanding how SAP technology can accelerate your development projects:
    • Get the latest updates for SAP Business Technology Platform and how it can be leveraged in your day-to-day development activities.
    • Hear how to start or continue your digital transformation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.

• Choosing a path of learning that is right for you, whether you are very experienced with SAP technology or completely new to the ecosystem

Mark your calendar now, and sign up to be notified when registration opens. 
Be sure to "join" the SAP TechEd Group and the Bengaluru Group on SAP Community so that you receive notifications of valuable blog posts and take part in discussions before, during and after the event!

Any questions or comments? Leave a comment below ...

13 Comments
pkirkendall
Discoverer

@Katherine_K is there a planned in-person event for US as well?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @pkirkendall 

thanks for asking. Which part of the US are you based in?

The main onsite event is in Bangalore, India only with a live and interactive virtual event in parallel for the global audience. We are currently planning some smaller events in locations, like watch parties - this is still in the planning phase - that's why I asked where you are based.

Thank you.

@cecihuergo @StephanieMarley @staceyfish 

dhilipr
Discoverer

Hello Katherine,

Thanks for this post. I am in the bay area in California. Is the India TechEd event in Bangalore the only live, in-person event this year as far as TechEd is concerned? Is there anything planned for the US?

Also, if I would like to present at TechEd what is the process to follow to register on a topic to present.

Thanks,

Dhilip Ranganathan.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@dhilipr 

Hi Dhilip,

thank you for reaching out. Yes, just one main onsite event in Bangalore. Please be sure to "join" this Group if you haven't already, or at least sign up for notifications - to stay up-to-date with future plans and announcements.

@cecihuergo may be able to support you with the process for planning a virtual presentation.

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dhilipr - Thanks for your interest in SAP TechEd! Can you send me an email to cecilia.huergo@sap.com with some details regarding your session proposal (use case, company. technology used)? We can follow-up from there.

Thanks,

Ceci

dhilipr
Discoverer

Thanks Ceci for reaching out. I am working internally to finalize the topic(s) to present and also get approval for the same. I should be able to reach out within a week or so. What is the deadline for submitting topics to present for TechEd this year?

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @dhilipr - if you can share the information in the next week or two it should be OK. We can discuss details once we understand the topic you'd like to present.

vyende
Active Participant

why just 2 days? It does not make it worthwhile to travel from the US. I am sure most developers prefer in person, but 2 days?

Paul_P
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Looking forward to the event like every year! This edition sounds very promising, with a lot of things in store about AI 🙂

AndreaZ
Associate
Associate

Hi Katherine,  I would like to (pre)register 4 participants from my customer, They want to join SAP TecEd onsite in Bangalore. My customer would like to know if they can "pre-register" now so that they can start planning their business trip to Bangalore. Thanks, Andrea

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @AndreaZ - the team are working hard to open registration. Right now, it is only possible to sign up to be notified when registration opens.

Annapoorani
Discoverer

Hi.. how to register for Pre day event .. one whole day workshops that is happening on 31st October.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Annapoorani - thank you for your query. You can read all about the SAP TechEd pre-conference training in the blog post by my colleague @Anne_Lenhardt - you will find the necessary links there as well.