SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefan_elfner

This session focuses on the key principles of simplification, the general architecture and deep insights into the software component structures of all deployment options of SAP S/4HANA. The relation between SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA is being explained as well as different extensibility capabilities of SAP S/4HANA. Some major Simplifications and its management are shown and an outlook to the potential evolution of the Business Suite Reference Landscape into a SAP S/4HANA Reference Landscape is being given.

Thanks for watching and I am looking forward to your comments and questions.

Best regards,

Stefan & Rudi.

9 Comments
sattaiah_gundu1
Participant
0 Kudos

Wow........Excellent Video

MPS4HANA
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where can I find the Video link ? thx in advance for your support...

Tom_N8
Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

The voice over is very helpful. Don't just download the slides.

Am keen to find more like this!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent.. future SAP Conversion..  may be it takes 3 years to complete?

Idit1234
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, More recorded lectures from SAP TechEd 2015 Las Vegas can be found on http://events.sap.com/teched/en/sessions.aspx?SessionType=Lectures&Year=2015 Enjoy, Idit

lessip
Participant
0 Kudos

Very well done. This video provides a good image of the S/4 Hana - platform with its components and the migration process with its necessities.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi all,

I wonder what is the optimal architecture  for S4HANA 1610  having in mind that the landscape contains  ERP , BI/BW , CRM, BPC, SRM , SM,,etc?! Can ERP & BW/BI , BPC, CRM, SRM be on the same instant? or only the applications layers being on different VMs and the DBs be on instant 'HANA' BR
Former Member
0 Kudos
Thanks for the details..

Regards,

G.V.Shivakkumar