SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Low-Code / No-Code sessions at TechEd then get certified!

andrew_lunde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Go to the Session Catalog.

Expand the Products(on the left).

Check "SAP AppGyver".

Attend Sessions.

Contemplate Life (and your next career move).

Get Certified!  Check out my latest BTP Certification interview -> 

Episode 4 – How to get Certified in SAP BTP | Low-Code / No-Code with Chandra Bhushan Singh

Stay thirsty, my friends!

-Andrew

3 REPLIES 3

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@andrew_lunde  @Chandan great interview and tips to get certified!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

br_leosoares
Discoverer

Hello,

I created a free account to access the BTP evaluation environment to carry out the LowCode Developer Citizen certification, but when trying to include the SAP Process Automation Service, the evaluation service option does not appear, so I cannot proceed, there is some impediment to accounts free? or do I need to do any more steps?, I visited several blogs and links but without a solution. I think that something that should be simple to configure is not friendly to set up the evaluation environment, if you can help me with some guidance I would be grateful.

0 Kudos

Hello @br_leosoares - I have sent you a DM - we are sourcing experts currently to answer your query.

Thank you.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----