SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did you get your SAP TechEd in 2022 badge yet?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

SAP TechEd registration is open and the event is just around the corner! I wanted to check in with you on your SAP Tech in 2022 Registered Attendee badge and whether you have it displayed in your profile already? 

lenastodal_0-1664980767777.png

Once you register for SAP TechEd in 2022 you will receive a notification e-mail with your badge. In the e-mail, there is a direct link for you to share your received badge on social media and show colleagues, friends, and family that you will be attending the event. 
The badge is automatically added to your people profile. Did you know that you can add it to your badge showcase? I just updated mine with my most favourite badges: 

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 17.09.19.png

We have tons of different Missions & Badges to achieve, and many of you have already received a lot of badges for completed missions, tutorials, and fun activities in SAP Community. What's been your favourite badge ever? 

I know that there is many of you who attended multiple SAP TechEd events already. Show us how many and share your badges with us in the comments below.
I myself attended two SAP TechEd events so far and talked to some of our SAP Champions back in 2020 and 2021. They have so much to share about latest technologies, the community, and of course - the event itself. Maybe @TammyPowlas, @Hendrik, @boobboo, @Former Member want to go ahead?

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.
9 REPLIES 9

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I got mine and I just updated my showcase - looks similar to yours 😅 😊

sveabecker_0-1665040968582.png

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@Former Member always speaks very passionately about SAP TechEd - I look forward to her posts and comments.  I have been attending SAP TechEd off an on since 2007 (missed 2009 due to leg injury).  

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hey @lenastodal - great discussion starter!

I got my badge too! Hopefully they won't run out of badges, ha! @sveabecker - I updated my showcase too!

Katherine_K_0-1665048875595.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

#SAPTechEd badge for 2022 acquired 🙂

cecihuergo_0-1665142007089.png

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

former_member40266
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Cheers! I got mine 🙂

0 Kudos

That's great @former_member40266 !! Hope you enjoy SAP TechEd 2022.

Katherine

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Bartho
Participant

How to post the showcase into a post?

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Bartho - I simply pasted a screenshot from my showcase. 
Nice avatar by the way 😉 

SyambabuAllu
Contributor

Updated my badges in Profile ..Thank you 🙂

Show Badge.JPG