SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kasimir the TechEd cat is back!

Daniela
Associate
Associate

Remember our TechEd cat Kasimir from last year? Good news, our little friend will join us again this year in Channel 1 at SAP TechEd.  

And it gets even better! From now on you can bring Kasimir into your home. Wondering how? Well, that's quite easy! Just download the picture and get creative. Whether on your coffee cup, shirt, or cell phone cover - Kasimir will find his place everywhere.  

Post your personal Kasimir gadgets on social media and tag us under #SAPTechEd – we will post the most creative ones in Channel 1 on our Social Media Wall at SAP TechEd 

We are looking forward to your Kasimir ideas!  

Daniela_1-1636389523163.png

Daniela_2-1636389523161.png

Daniela_3-1636389523168.png

63 REPLIES 63

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kasimir! Considering I won’t be able to make it to Channel 1 this year I’m excited that I can have a bit of TechEd with me at home! Already downloaded the images and looking at different places that do prints! I also have some tshirt iron transfers - time for some fun with Kasimir!

Decided to order some merchandise by uploading the image myself. Should be here in like 2 days !!

422526DB-917E-4CFF-A42E-30F05D9CF79F.jpeg

Just in time for the event, Youtube via Apple TV is ready and the video slotted to premiere in 4 hours is up on the screen. Mug will be filled. I am ready!

Juliane
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

31EDA777-76E0-49AF-BB13-E518766E264F_1_105_c.jpeg

Did you steal my cup 😉 

My logo was on the front instead of the sides so everyone sees it when I am holding it face on lol - so multiple variations with most online printing companies. I almost put it on both sides and the front but had to constrain myself lol

0 Kudos

How can i take these from u😊...

Psaha

0 Kudos

I would borrow it from you 😉

Juliane
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Yay!! Already ordered my merch and looking forward to pick it up and see how it turned out 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

As I am allergic to cats, I really love the virtual Kasimir 😅

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

The all-powerful @thomas_jung has made a couple of transparent versions that might be a little easier to work with, in addition to the images already in the download directory. Thanks Tom!

kasimir-teched-transparent.png

kasimir-transparent.png

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Kasimir is all over our chocolates 😁

20211116_135455.jpg

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Orla_C
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

FEUR2L6XEAIYNEl.jfif

Too many Cards??? As least I have Kasimir #SAPTechEdCat

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi guys! I do love my Kasimir shirt that we got from the organising team of SAP TechEd: 

IMG_8325.jpg

Do you know what's best about it? When you post your very own Kasimir swag/gadgets/print-outs here into the post in our SAP TechEd Group, we will upload you the Kasimir the Cat badge to your SAP Community profile! 

Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 14.02.48.png

In addition, feel free to of course share your swag on social media and tag us with #SAPTechEd and #SAPTechEdCat! 

As I am going to be live here in the studio in Frankfurt as part of CHANNEL 1 - bear with me to upload you this cool badge! I will ensure to do so asap! 

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Daniel_KASIMIR
Participant

I've got no gadget, I've just got a tweet with Kasimir. But I do really need that badge.

techedcat.png

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I got your back, Daniel! Badge is uploaded! 

0 Kudos

Thank you, Lena. SAPreputation.png

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Just spotted Kasimir intently listening to Rui during the pre-show!

SAPTechEd-Kasimir-01.jpg

Carsten_Peifer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I want one of those coffee mugs 😍. Where can I get one?

kind regards

Juliane
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I just used the picture that is provided here in the community and ordered a mug online 😉

0 Kudos

Same for me, used a local online service - I also have a shop in my town that does it too

0 Kudos

Can you give me a clue, where I can order one? 😉

0 Kudos

I‘ll send you a private message with where I ordered

david_ruizb
Contributor

Also found Kasimir behind me.... lol

me and kasimir.png

me_and_kasimir.pngWondering what he is coding... #kasimir #SAPTechEd #SAPTechedCat pic.twitter.com/2dxup1Spkw

— CarstenPeausD (@836229f0139c455) November 16, 2021

anissara_s
Explorer

Kasimir spotted on my screen overlooking Pattaya Beach, Thailand!

anissara_sethi_1-1637088231022.png

anissara_sethi_0-1637090314864.png

PradiptoSaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you give me a clue, where I can order one?

Psaha

You need to look for somewhere local to you that can put an image onto something. Print shops, etc. The image is provided but each of us gets to decide where to get something made. For example in Germany there is a company for „self printing“ that I used that was fairly inexpensive.

MattHarding
Active Contributor

Too busy paying attention to TechEd to participate sorry:
Paying Attention.jpg

UmaArjunan
Active Participant

#Kasimir #SAPTechEd Cats one on the wall | another cat in the LaptopSAP TechEd cats.PNG

Ready 2 go with my Kasimir Coffee Mug :-)Ready 2 go with my Kasimir Coffee Mug 🙂

lingaiahvanam
Active Contributor

Kasimir the TechEd 2021 Cat is attending every session along with me.

#Kasimir #SAPTechEdcat

1.png

Abinathsiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Capture.JPG

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Juliane
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert