SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replay: Discover Event-Driven Architecture with SAP

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

A month ago I've had the pleasure to host an SAP Community Call where we were diving further into a topic that was covered during SAP TechEd 2021. Many of you attended the sessions and raised good and many questions. So I thought I bring the replays back to your attention and links to where questions have been addressed afterwards in case you missed them. Have you watched the session? Tell us how you enjoyed them. 

Big shoutout to Karsten Strothmann, who followed up with all questions in his blog posts!

Here's the SAP TechEd 2021 replay of "Discover Event-Driven Architecture with SAP" 

Related links:

And here's the related SAP Community Call "Discover Event-Driven Integrations with SAP" that took place recently:

Related links: 

At SAP TechEd, this topic was categorized the following:

Track/Subtrack: DEV - Building and Managing Cloud Extensions Using Programming Models, APIs, and Tools

Session Type: Lecture

Level: Beginner Products: SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Integration Suite, SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP SuccessFactors Solutions

Programming Language: ABAP, Java, Node.js

Job Role: Architect, CIO/CTO, Consultant, Developer, Product Manager

0 REPLIES 0