SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you looking forward to most about SAP TechEd 2022?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

You may have already registered by now, and viewed the agenda at a glance. Or perhaps you have dived directly into your area of interest in one of the seven learning tracks.

Leave a comment and let us know what you're looking forward to most!

Discussion image what are you looking forward to most TechEd.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

11 REPLIES 11

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

For me, TechEd is a time to learn about what is new at SAP and how customer as well as partners can get involved. Being part of SAP Community is a fantastic place to engage with so many who have different perspectives, ideas, use cases and most importantly questions. Let's get this discussion going. Looking forward to it very much!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

Murali_Shan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

For me its a week of learning. Getting to refresh, explore some of the new topics and also listen from the  community/customers on their experience and best practises

Sounds good to me @Murali_Shan - I hope you will enjoy the experience! As always, stay tuned here for some great insights from the experts. We will have some great discussions during and after TechEd as well.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

david_ruizb
Contributor

Hi all! I expected to find any session about SAP BTP Service Operator and Connectivity Proxy, but unfortunately did not find anything searching in the session catalogue. 

Also topics related to BTP  multicluster, K8s,....

Any help or suggestion?

Hi @david_ruizb - thanks for your question.

I got the following feedback from the team:

Although we don’t have anything specific to Service Operator or Connectivity Proxy, we have several BTP-related sessions, and the Integration track covers connectivity or integration scenarios. I’d also recommend the BTP general track for an overview on BTP, how to build resilient applications and understand how to leverage SAP Discovery Center. Or the App Dev and Automation track for a deep dive on the different tooling and services from no-code to pro-code.

I hope this gives some direction.

Hi @Katherine_K 

Thanks for your suggestions tracks, I will note them.

Best, David

Best of luck @david_ruizb and I hope you can get all the info you need.
Thanks,
Katherine

gregorw
Active Contributor

Hi David,

do you have any specific questions regarding SAP BTP Service Operator and Connectivity Proxy? I would suggest you post them in the SAP Community.

CU
Gregor

Hi @gregorw 

Not specific questios, we are playing here with these topics and also Transparent Proxy.

Wanted to listen any session with all connectivity options at TechEd.

Thanks for the suggestion Gregor!

Take care and see you at TechEd "online-mode"....

Kartik_Dua
Contributor

I agree with my fellow SAPers. SAP TechEd has always been about Learning for me too. The beauty of technology is it is ever evolving and if you are a tech enthusiast as I am, then you might also feel the void when you are not keeping up with it. Like I talk about in my YouTube video,  we should never stop learning. There is wealth of knowledge around us (SAP TechEd) and I recommend we grab it with both hands.

Few sessions I plan to attend are

• Accelerate Development with Visual Programming in SAP AppGyver [AD111]
  • A Look “Under the Hood” at SAP Business Technology Platform [XP102]
  • Realize Your Business Potential with SAP AI Solutions [AI103]
  • The Path for Transitioning to SAP S/4HANA Cloud [DT107]
  • How to Prepare for an SAP S/4HANA Upgrade or Conversion [DT116]

0 Kudos

Great video @Former Member ! Thanks for sharing your journey!

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----