SAP Women in Tech Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Women in Tech group or start your own discussion to share your thoughts, connect with the community, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live online event for Women in Supply Chains - December 1st

former_member12286
Associate
Associate

Hi fellow Women in Tech,

I first did not want to promote below event in this forum, as I really like all your TL content and open discussions, but then I changed my mind because IT and supply chain is nowadays so closely linked and we still have very few women in both areas. Hence, I thought I just put it out here and hope some of you join for this inspiring talk dedicated to Women in Digital Supply Chain.

Below a short description of the event OR you simply click for more information on this link: Registration | Women in Supply Chain Virtual Webinar (sap.com)

Best wishes,

Juliette

"We are pleased to invite you to our next Empowering Women in Supply Chain Virtual Event, brought to you by SAP Digital Supply Chain and Capgemini. On Thursday, December 1, 2022, join Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and co-founder of Ellevest, to discuss the leadership lessons learned from working for seven (yes, seven) financial services CEOs in the best and toughest of times.

This exciting 90-minute event includes:

• Our featured panelist, Sallie Krawcheck, has been on the front lines of financial services for the past two-plus decades. During that time, she has led and managed complex businesses through some of the most volatile markets in history. At the same time, she has had a front-row seat in working directly for seven financial services CEOs, at all points in their career spectra, gleaning important insights into leadership during crisis on what works and what fails. Offering sharp insight, laced with humor, Sallie Krawcheck lays out the most important lessons in leadership, and particularly in leadership under fire.
  • A panel discussion featuring Sallie and supply chain leaders – key executives and young talents – who will share their thoughts and experiences, including how to build a personal board of directors to help guide your career.

To register, complete the attached form. Please note that this virtual session is not recorded.

We look forward to a productive and engaging discussion!"

0 REPLIES 0