SAP Women in Tech Events
Visit the SAP Women in Tech group to find out about industry events and also to participate in them by contributing to related discussions and blog posts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Accessing the Tech industry as a vulnerable person" with Lindar Winnie Otieno

Register here!

Dear community,

SAP Women in Tech is delighted to invite you to a session from our Young Africans in Tech program- "Accessing the Tech industry as a vulnerable person" with Lindar Winnie Otieno.

Lindar Winnie Otieno is a Kenyan Masters' graduate in management. She is a working student at SAP Munich supporting Communications and Events. She was previously with SAP Enterprise Adoption and had a stint at the Allianz's Corporate Communications & Publications department. In her spare time, she enjoys motivating the youth, particularly orphans and women in society.

What will be discussed in this session:

Vulnerability issues across Africa have been a significant drawback to many potential talents entering the tech industry. This challenge is further crippled by limited access to motivational networks and funding organizations that would aid in recruiting talents into various tech industries. Lindar will give us her perspective on what it means for a woman to overcome these perils and map out a path to the technological sector, and more so in the communication and management field. 

This event is open to all and will include a Q&A segment.

Date: October 6, 2022

Time: 16:00-16:45 CEST

Register here!

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Starts:
Ends:
Zoom
2 Comments

I will definitely register and attend, this is the kind of motivation I need. Sorry, I have been quiet and absent lately I was occupied with work, and school activities. 

amitkumar44
Employee
Employee

I will also attend and looking forward to hear your story.