SAP Women in Tech is delighted to invite you to a session from our Young Africans in Tech program- "Ask Me Anything"- with Catherine Mbeng.
Catherine joined SAP in 2022, and today she is responsible for customer and product success, leading a team responsible for driving adoption, consumption, and value realization of the SAP Business Technology with 3000 customers, across over 75 countries. In 2021, sustaining her reputation as a strong leader, her team delivered the highest renewal rate and CCB globally.
Throughout her personal journey, Catherine has made bold choices, from embracing constant life changes to taking unconventional career paths. Growing up between Africa and Europe, Catherine possesses an inquisitive and open mind, a cross-cultural education, and a unique ability to build bridges between languages. Influenced by this upbringing, Catherine has always taken the road less traveled, looking for growth opportunities across diverse roles and areas of the business. She is known for bringing a diversity of perspectives and solutions to business issues.
Catherine believes that her responsibility as a leader is to elevate others around her and change the culture toward a more human and inclusive workplace. She is a mentor to a group of women across SAP and the next generation of young African leaders at SAP.
What will be discussed in this session:
This will be a Ask Me Anything session, Catherine will be answering the following questions, then we will open for questions from the audience:
- Can you share your life journey?
- What do you love about your job?
- How did you manage to get to where you are career-wise?
- What obstacles did you have to overcome as a woman of colour in tech?
- How do you define success?
- How have you been advocating for diversity in tech?
- As a mother of two, how were you able to balance family and career?
- What is the best advice you can give to other women in tech?
This event is open to all.
Date: October 28, 2022
Time: 16:00-17:00 CEST