cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Text Transfer from SRM PO to ECC PO

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new to SRM. we have a requirement to transfer "Note to Supplier" text field which is in header of SRM PO to ECC PO header text.

I have checked few iinks and as per that, i ran the report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP and then customizing settings maintained in the table BBPC_TXT_MAP_EXT for the header Text HTXT text id. still text is not transferring to ECC PO.

Any code we need to do apart from Custom settings?

Thank you in Advance.

Would really appreciate any help on this issue.

0 Kudos

now i can able to Transfer the text from SRM system to ECC system in development system.

one issue is ... when i ran report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP it proving only development system backend data . so in SPRO customization i can able to maintain only DEvelopment system backend details in table

BBPC_TXT_MAP_EXT

how to maintain same data for Production system. as we have to move these details using Transport request only. in production environment no one having authorizaton to edt the table from SPRO customization as well.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually all the system information in SRM is from table bbp_backend_dest.

The customizing path for this is as below:

SPRO==>

SRM Server==>

Technical Basic Settings==>

Define System Landscape

BR,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the wiki page below:

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/kIZ9Fw

BR,

Ivy

0 Kudos

Hello Li,

Thanks for the reply... i am looking for the longtext transfer.

now i can able to Transfer the text from SRM system to ECC system in development system.

one issue is ... when i ran report /SAPSRM/GET_TEXT_CUST_ERP it proving only development system backend data . so in SPRO customization i can able to maintain only DEvelopment system backend details in table

BBPC_TXT_MAP_EXT

how to maintain same data for Production system. as we have to move these details using Transport request only. in production environment no one having authorizaton to edt the table from SPRO customization as well.