Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding Access to SAP Ariba System for Training and Application

Ahmedelsary
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Ariba Community,

I am currently in the process of learning SAP Ariba and am eager to gain practical experience by training on the system and applying the knowledge I have acquired.

Could you kindly guide me on how to obtain access to the SAP Ariba system for training purposes? I am interested in exploring the functionalities and features of the system to enhance my skills and contribute effectively in a real-world business environment.

Your assistance and insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abhijit_Shinde
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Welcome!
Further to above details, please refer below link for details on PDE demo environment. You can use it to try many different scenarios. Note that it is available to Partner organizations for free for demo purpose. You may check with relevant person from your organization.
Partners can also subsribe to dedicated Demo environment (called DSAPP or TDD systems) available at cost. If your organization already has it, you can also make use of it.
Hope this helps.

SAP Content Discovery Go-Live for Partners

Thanks, Abhijit

rlaspada
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello and welcome! 

A good place when first starting out is the Resource Center, which includes tutorials and training by the SAP product you are learning. Your enablement team should help set up your Test environment to get hands-on experience too.