cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ariba SPM: Is it possible to share scorecards with vendors using Business Network?

meriam5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'd like to know if there is a way to use Ariba Network (SAP Business Network) to share scorecards/evaluation results from Ariba SPM (Supplier Performance Management) with vendors? Ideally, to also collect answers of vendors to the evaluations. Please let me know if Ariba Network can be used in for that purpose in an organization that has only Ariba SPM module implemented (no other Ariba modules).

Thank you!

View Entire Topic

Hi Meriam,

I found below in ARIBA Connect knowledge base if this is useful somehow.

After you have published an SPM scorecard, you can make it visible to suppliers by navigating to the the Team tab and adding the supplier as a team member.

you can test if it is working with ARIBA Network eventhough no others ARIBA modules implemented.

meriam5
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Gaurav

MattMontgomery
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Note that as you are setting up the scorecard in your scorecard template that for each metric you need to have it enabled to share with the supplier.

gopalam_eluri
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi gauravmehta,

I have selected "Is supplier allowed to see their total score? : Yes" instead of selecting each metric as per my requirement and added supplier as team member . But i am not able to see the any info in the network portal. Could you please let me know where we can see the details network portal.

FYI .. The score card is published after enabled above setting