cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create backend contract from quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

I'm trying to create a backend contract from an awarded supplier quote.

I'm on SRM 7.02 classic scenario with ECC 6 EHP 6.

The scenario is SC -> SoCo -> RFx  -> supplier respond -> award the winning respond -> create contract.

I've implemented the BADI BBP_DET_LOGSYS method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE to determine the logsys as my ECC system for creating the contract.

My problem is that the system responds is that a contract was created but looking for this contract in the B/E system did not bring any results.

Looking in BBP_PD for BUS2202 I can see the contract no. but the status is I1132 Transfer Failed (E.Sys.).

What am I missing here?

Can you provide with me with a step by step instructions on how the setup the system correctly to get the contract created in the B/E.

Kind Regards,

Raz

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hello Raz,

We are also having same requirement as yours. Kindly help me to resolve the issue.

1. If we want to create contract directly in ECC. What transaction type we need to use. Either ECC contract transaction type or SRM type.

2. Any business switch need to activated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar

sheenadias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

You don't need a switch only to have this functionality.

You have maintain the logical system in BADI BBP_DET_LOGSYS method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE and whether it's IDOC or XML/ RFC or SOA depends on your erp entry in BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

Regards,

Sheena