cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get CW# in a Contract table report? SAP Ariba Reporting Troubleshooting Needed

justinlalonde
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm reaching out due to the limitations of contract reporting in Ariba. I require data from both the Contract Workspace (Procurement) and Contract tables. However, when you select either of these you're unable to get access to the other table. I won't get into how this doesn't make any sense from a usefulness perspective.

So my workaround is that I'll need to create to separate reports and then work to join them together once exported to an excel file. The most likely unique identifier would be the CW# but I don't seem to be able to get that field in the Contract table. The closest I can get is: Contract which results in (CWXXXXX) Contract Name as the output but I'd really only want the CW# in order to be able to join the two extracts.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Especially, from SAP Ariba!

View Entire Topic
melissametropol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Justin,

The General Contract Workspace fact contains data from all types of contract workspaces. You can add hierarchies to General Contract Workspace reports to view additional data as a row, column, page, or detail field. You can see that Contract ID can be included as a detail field to provide you with what you need:

• Based on Project...
  • Commodity
  • Contract ID
  • Contract Status
  • Due Date
  • Effective Date
  • End Date
  • Expiration Date
  • Hierarchy Type
  • Is Perpetual
  • Is Test Project
  • Load Create Time
  • Load Update Time
  • Number of Clauses
  • On Time/Late
  • Organization
  • Owner
  • Parent Agreement
  • Process
  • Project
  • Region
  • Related ID
  • Start Date
  • State
  • Status
  • Supplier
NOTE: All of the General Contract Workspace data is subject to reporting data access controls. That means that the following access rules apply to solutions that include SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Contracts, SAP Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management, or SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance:
  • If reporting data access control is enabled, only users who are members of the Full Reporting Access Authorized group can see all project data regardless of project team membership. Users who are not in the Full Reporting Access Authorized group can only see data in reports for the projects to which they have access based on project team membership.

• If reporting data access control is disabled, all users can see all project data in reports without restriction.

I hope that you find this helpful!

Melissa