Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOM mismatch when when posting invoice coming from Ariba Network

srigujjula
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI All,

We configured our SAP system to punchout the catalogs from Ariba when creating PR in ME51n. We are using CIG.

Here we are using Ariba P2O for catalogs, Requisition to invoice payment in SAP S4 Hana. Connection gateway is GIC and Arriba Network. This is our setup. Our supplier has catalog with UOM as BX and ouur SAP has it as BOX.

We can punchout to that catalog and when it come to SAP when creating requisition, it is showing as BOX in Requsition and also PO in SAP system which is good. When we sent to supplier, it is showing as BX to supplier and also in Ariba buyer network, it is also fine. But when supplier creating invoice and reaches to SAP, it is still showing BX and getting struck in VIM. Any idea. Please help in fixing...

View Entire Topic
bernardo_braga
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the CrossRefs configuration in the SAP Integration Suite, managed gateway for spend management and SAP Business Network (CIG).

My Configurations -> CrossRefs -> Uom

You can convert from BX to BOX.

I recommend to test it first in your test account.

Kind regards,

Bernardo Braga

Eric_Yu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.
dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bernardo... We have tried by maintaining the customer value as BOX in Ariba buyer (Path: My Configurations -> CrossRefs -> Uom) and created Service PO in ECC. But still it's showing as BX in Ariba supplier. Please help us here.

bernardo_braga
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open a case / service request and the support team will be able to assist you.

Kind regards,

Bernardo Braga