Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Distribution

01a02b03c
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are calculating cost in Freight Orders and use cost distribution to distribute the costs.
The Freight Order exist of multiple part loads with different source and destination locations.

In case there existing costs for waiting hours and we allocate costs for this waiting hrs, costs need to be distributed to the right document. Costs for waiting hrs is relevant for documents with the location where waiting hrs exist.

Is there a way to distribute costs to a specific document? Currently, with standard cost distribution method, costs will be divided to all documents instead to the relevant document(s).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

leandropia
Contributor

I don't have experience with TM, however, with the LE-TRA, on transaction T_56 when you create the Item Categories that can be added as an additional Item to your shipment cost document (for extra charges like the one you mentioned) you can define the Cost Distribution methods (field TVFT-KSTAU) which can be at the SCD Level (more general, goes to all items) Delivery Level or even delivery item. When you add the new item to the SCD, then you can decide which delivery(ies) get's the extra cost. I hope that helps.

01a02b03c
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

I have found it in the meantime. In TM it is possible to add a charge line with logistical reference. This works when charges will be calculated at STAGE level. The part of Cost Distribution isn't correctly at this moment. I think we can use your information regarding the Cost Distribution method.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

René