cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom optimization plugin - how to request?

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Community,

We're considering to use custom optimization plugin in SAP FSM. I understand that it needs to be deployed by SAP. At least currently (have seen something interesting on the roadmap, but the question is about the present ). But it's not very clear where to start. So my questions are:

- What is the right way and channel to submit custom optimization plugin request?

- What should we provide during such request submission?

Thanks,

Andrei

View Entire Topic
former_member391771
Discoverer

Hi Andrei,

great to hear that you're interested in a custom plugin. I suggest you contact myself with your contact details and customer requirements for the plugin. I will forward your request to the colleague who's team is directly working with the customer.

You should collect the requirements in a clear list and attach it to your request (to spare yourself one email). We will check the requirements and get back to you. The customer should not be afraid of complex requirements and interdependencies between those - these just need to be expressed clearly. We will get back to you fairly quickly and probably schedule a meeting with you and the customer to discuss things that are unclear as well as the implementation timeline (depending on the complexity of the requirements, it can take from a couple of days to several weeks).

Please consider that we don't implement any custom plugins for demo purposes - the prerequisite is that there is a customer behind the requirements. For demo purposes, you can use standard plugins that are available in each FSM account. You've probably found the list of the available plugins in our documentation.

Regards,

Eugenia

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, Eugenia!