cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disaggregation IN IBP

We need to disaggregate our demand plan based on our customer source ratio. Currently the disaggregation takes our forecast and disaggreagates it accross all of our locations that have been setup for that cusotmer. We DONT want that to happen. We presently maintain a customer ratio in the CustomerSource master data where we place a "1" against the location where we want ALL the demand to be sourced from for that customer. So when the forecast is entered at the product customer level ALL the fcst amount should be disagged against the one location....however....it disaggs over several locations. How can I set it up to do what we want?????

Thank you.

Zoran

View Entire Topic

Ok so are you saying that if I chnage the sales forecast qty KF to stored AND Calculated it should work? I will try that and return to the KF in the disagg expression form the "99" i currently have.

mark_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi zoransto,

Did you ever resolve? I have the same requirement and my disaggregation expression appears to only work with '99' instead of using KF1 in the disaggregation expression.

Thanks,

Z