cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Warehouse Trucks

jantoime009
0 Kudos

I am working on a project and want each of our work trucks to be a mobile warehouse. Where workmen can go to store, purchase items and scan them right into PO. Each work truck would have their own individual ID, that would be connected to their sign in to SAPor a bar code I am thinking. I have set up medical carts, where each cart was a virtual warehouse of sorts and want something similar just on work trucks .

Would scanners be set to MIGO?

And can this be done via a phone APP?

any help please.

Harald_Stevens
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Justin,

I am afraid you have not picked a suitable tag for your question: 'Software Logistics' and its sub-tags deal with the logistics of software like installing, updating or changing programs and applications. Therefore experts following these tags will not be able to help you.

I would therefore suggest to change the tag to one of the tags starting with 'LE' (Logistics Execution), for example 'LE Warehouse Management'. This will greatly increase your chances to get help.

Kind regards,
Harald

james_murphy01
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There are some apps like SAP Direct Distribution that might be of interest. but note the prerequisites.
Otherwise I think you may have to build out a mobile app for this, you can take advantage of SAP BTP SDK's to speed up this process an aid in the development process.
You would also need to consider how the data is exposed and if an existing OData service is available and what is possible from the backend functionalities. I don't know the area too well, but as Harald mentioned you may get a better audience by extending the tags.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)